D.A.T or the Dat Automated Toolkit is a centralized hub for all of my ACR plugins and supports features for most if not all of my bots as well. It will be the primary platform for current and future development of new tools as well.
This is a free plugin that will do the follow (and more as time goes on).
NOTICE: CN users, this tool may not be fully supported. CN Support is based on CN user reporting and information gathering.
D.A.T or the Dat Automated Toolkit is a centralized hub for all of my ACR plugins and supports features for most if not all of my bots as well. It will be the primary platform for the current and future development of new tools as well.
This is a free plugin that will do the following (and more as time goes on).
– Auto food and Auto Utility, maintain your consumables without even thinking about them
– Auto Reward collection of daily and any reward chest pop-ups- Auto collect Banners as you run by them
– No Gravity hack
– No Fall Damage hack
– Speedhack with override for Mecha Legs, and Swiftness matching speeds
Preset speeds will ignore your speed slide bar and match the speed of the skill/trait
– Speedhack hotkey for “Hold to speed” with release to return to normal
– Anti AFK
– Target Assist tool, this tool shows you helpful information about your target information
This includes Name, Distance, Class, and who they are targeting as well as a symbol with color patterns to tell the status of the target Green is clear to engage, red, is out of range, and greyish Line of sight is blocked.
complete auto target system within the targeting tab
– Players only
– Line of Sight
– Prioritize down + Distance slider to set how close they must be to prioritize them
– Marked target priority
– Auto-mark your targets to your team knows to fight whatever you are killing
– Auto face
– Aggro Tagging, great for farming bags in WvW or during events like the Mad King’s labyrinth. Make sure you are on everything aggro list so you get credit for their kills
– Auto target slider setting
– Multiple targeting methods, Nearest Target, Lowest or Highest Health, Boss priority, add priority, and largest group.
– it’s own pulse system so you can have it checking targets at a different rate than your ACR is attacking targets for better versatility or for higher population areas
And much more to come