GW2A provides assisted combat using any build. That means that it will automatically fight for you, no matter what skills you have equipped.
Download & Install
Download the zip file file from below and unpack gw2a.pck your plugins folder.
Using the cog wheel button in the top menu, load gw2a.pck from the list by ensuring it is checked.
Adjust keybinds as required using the keybind setup tool in the settings window.
– Fixed an issue where the reward collector service would become idle even though it was enabled in the preferences window.
– Fixed an issue with the preferences window being transparent on startup.
– Fixed an issue with world boss type targets would crash the game or cause GW2A to become unresponsive.
Features & Improvements
– A new immersive experience has been added to GW2A , you can toggle this in the preferences window using the UI combo box.
– GW2A will now try to configure an initial attack for maximum damage.
– If a character is stunned, GW2A will attempt to stun break if such a skill is equipped.
– Combat efficiency has been improved at longer ranges.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes cause gw2a to stop working if it was trying to cast a profession skill that hasn’t been loaded yet.
- Fixed a crash if a player rapidly cycles through equipment like rapidly flipping through the build templates tabs while equipment is being detected.
- Willbenders won’t be confused with Firebrands anymore.
- Internal services now try to panic and unload gw2a if something goes wrong.
- Players can now change the log detail level using the preferences window. It is set to warning by default.
- Underwater assisted combat remains disabled.
- Fixed an issue where skills with a long cast duration were interrupted.
- Added an option in the preferences window to disable line of sight checks.
- Targeting will be less aggressive under busy conditions such as meta events to the extent that it may not select targets at all, this is intended until targeting can be optimized.
- Removed largest group targeting mode until it can be optimized so that players don’t accidentally toggle into this mode under busy conditions.
- The built-in target indicator has been removed, it is no longer needed.
- Temporarily disabled combat assist underwater to root cause a crash.
- Fixed a crash when a character has nothing equipped.
- Combat assist status indicator now turns orange when assist mode is unable to perform any tasks or has nothing to do.
- Added a swap weapons setting to the preferences window.
- Fixed a quirky targeting issue when the player selected a target and assist is toggled off and then toggled on.
- Most classes should have their profession skills detected.
- A basic profession combat skill selector has now been implemented for all professions.
- Fixed an issue with any service that needed environmental information causing a crash in busy or populated areas.
- Physics processing tasks have been significantly improved which was found to be contributing to unexpected crashes in busy or populated areas.
- Virtuoso basic combat has been implemented.
- Chronomancer basic combat has been implemented.
- Mirage basic combat has been implemented.
- Core mesmer basic combat has been implemented.
- Skill casting reliability has been significantly improved, less skills are being automatically blacklisted.
What should you expect?
- A popup menu that will give you access to the skill visualizer, a preferences window to adjust settings, and two indicators on the plugin button for combat and targeting status.
- Key bind for combat assist toggle.
- Key bind to cycle targeting mode.
- The skill visualizer demonstrates GW2A’s ability to detect skills. Note that not all skills are currently being detected. You may also press the skills in this window to test them being cast.
- Basic combat routines for skills that are being reliably detected. Very basic, you’re not going to impress anyone yet. Look at profession support to understand which professions may work better than others.
The below list gives an overview of what is currently supported:
[🟡] GUARDIAN [🟡] DRAGONHUNTER [🟡] FIREBRAND [🟡] WILLBENDER
[🟡] WARRIOR [🟡] BERSERKER [🟡] SPELLBREAKER [🟡] BLADESWORN
[🔴] ENGINEER [🟡] SCRAPPER [⚫] HOLOSMITH [🔴] MECHANIST
[🟡] RANGER [🟡] DRUID [🟡] SOULBEAST [🟡] UNTAMED
[🔴] THIEF [⚫] DAREDEVIL [⚫] DEADEYE [⚫] SPECTER
[🟡] ELEMENTALIST [🟡] TEMPEST [🟡] WEAVER [🔴] CATALYST
[🟡] MESMER [🟡] CHRONOMANCER [🟡] MIRAGE [🟡] VIRTUOSO
[🟡] NECROMANCER [🟡] REAPER [🟡] SCOURGE [🟡] HARBINGER
[🟡] REVENANT [🟡] HERALD [🟡] RENEGADE [🟡] VINDICATOR
[⚫] - NO STATUS
[🔴] - RED: NOT READY, QUESTIONABLE STABILITY.
[🟡] - AMBER: ACCEPTABLE QUALITY, NEEDS REFINEMENT.
[🟢] - GREEN: READY, STABLE.
- Some skills may be visible in the visualizer but will not be cast during combat, these are not implemented.
- The skill visualizer may take some time to show on the first load due to it collecting the skill images from the render service.
- Windows may appear to be quite large when they are shown for the first time, resize them to your needs and they will retain their position and size.
- Largest cluster targeting is mostly laggy and unreliable.